Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A-Z, V For Victory.

0 Comments

Veni, Vidi, Vici. - I came, I saw, I played some games and I won - well, sometimes.

When you're feeling better - Thank God I do - you do almost everything for time to go by. Among others a spare time activity is playing games. I favor card games like 'Skip-Bo' and board games like 'Mensch Aergere Dich Nicht' (=Ludo/Parcheesi) or Rummy, which is a variation of Romme only with plastic bricks instead of cards.

Anyway, here you're in the lucky position that most of the time another player is around, you just have to knock on a door or two.

Interesting to know or better not know that I don't have the slightest glue, how games I played as a kid are named in English! Thanks to dict.cc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory