Thursday, February 17, 2011

FJC, Day-17: Present.

0 Comments
Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:

After focusing on the Past yesterday, it only makes sense to focus on our Present today. So how is your life today? Do you wish it were any different? How do you like the modern world? Of course you don't have to answer any of these questions. You can use your own interpretation of this prompt.

********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge, Day-17: Present.

I've used that wonderful quote from 'Kung Fu Panda': Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

P.S. I hope I can publish outcomes of the following days, I have an tendonitis, my right hand is wrapped, I can hardly type, let alone hold a pen! *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory