Sunday, April 24, 2011

ABC, T for Tiere (animals)

6 Comments
Too many to count! A sheer endless number of animal literature is available. In every genre, for every taste.
In my little private library are quite a few to find: Starting with classical fairy tales over some Cujo by Stephen King to Frank Schaetzing's The Swarm, not to forget Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter and all those magical creatures in the world of Harry Potter. As an author I'm also very fond of writing short stories of my four-legged, purring, little feline fur balls. *meow*

For today I've let myself inspire one more time by dear Rachael and her Second Crusader Challenge:

THE CHALLENGE
Write a flash fiction story (in any format) in 100 words or less, excluding the title. Begin the story with the words, 'The goldfish bowl teetered' These four words will be included in the word count.

MY OUTCOME
The goldfish bowl teetered, just teetered but nothing more. Damn! Again my paw scratched in vain over the glass surface. That stupid thing was simply too big and too heavy. Okay, the bigger the better, the view was amazing: Hypnotizing swaying water plants, curling raising bubbles and - best of all - a group of fishes! Yummy, mouthwatering, fresh fishes!
My human called it 'Big Brother for Cats'! Micebrain! IF it was really Big Brother, then every week an inhabitant would be eliminated - by ME! But I can by patient, very patient! I get what I want - ALWAYS!

Exactly 100 meowing words! =^..^=

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory