Wednesday, February 08, 2012

WQ-30. Final Question.

2 Comments


30 Days Of Writing Questions

Final question! Tag someone! And tell us what you like about that person as a writer and/or about one of his/her characters!

Actually, I already tag this person or better said link to one of her blogs with that little picture above every time I'm answering one of those Writing Questions. I'm talking about C.R. Ward.

You might argue, it's a little unimaginative, but there's more to name her. Both being writers, I currently feel very close to her. She's my beta reader, I'm her beta reader. It's very intriguing to share thoughts about your writings before everything is finally set and done. And how cool is that to find your name written in a book's dedication!

In addition her two blog serial novels:
- Elemental Water on Random Thoughts
- The Shades of Errol Flynn on Random Writings
are so inspiring, that very soon you'll find my own serial novel published here on my blog!

To use Carol's dedication words: 'The best friend(s) I never met. You (guys) rock!'

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory