Friday, February 25, 2011

FJC, Day-25: Quote.

6 Comments
Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:

Pick one or even more of your favorite quotes. Why are they your favorite? What do they do for you?

********

I've already made a WTJ-page with my most favorite quote, but there's no background story. Until it's written for today's prompt, have a look on my WTJ-page:

Wreck This Journal: This Page Is A Sign. What Do You Want It To Say?

********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge, Day-25: Quote.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory