Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday-Fill-In: 2011-07

4 Comments
Friday Fill-In
  1. New experiences and possibilities can only be made, when you dare to walk outside your house.
  2. Always try to expect an unexpected turn on a daily walk even it's just rain on a sunny day.
  3. I'm looking forward to reading the new Black Dagger Brotherhood book released in March.
  4. Some experiences in my life became so much different, I could never have imagined.
  5. Try to find the trust that your beliefs are unique, your own, even though others may think them odd or unpopular. Even though the heard may go "That's bad." (by 'Dead Poets Society')
  6. At least try to understand the other's point of view, even if I don't agree, and finding an suitable argumentation is what's extraordinary about me.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing my poor right hand from its tendonitis, tomorrow my plans include cooking some fine chicken, Indian style and Sunday, I want to ah, right ... haven't made any plans for Sunday yet!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory