- New experiences and possibilities can only be made, when you dare to walk outside your house.
- Always try to expect an unexpected turn on a daily walk even it's just rain on a sunny day.
- I'm looking forward to reading the new Black Dagger Brotherhood book released in March.
- Some experiences in my life became so much different, I could never have imagined.
- Try to find the trust that your beliefs are unique, your own, even though others may think them odd or unpopular. Even though the heard may go "That's bad." (by 'Dead Poets Society')
- At least try to understand the other's point of view, even if I don't agree, and finding an suitable argumentation is what's extraordinary about me.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing my poor right hand from its tendonitis, tomorrow my plans include cooking some fine chicken, Indian style and Sunday, I want to ah, right ... haven't made any plans for Sunday yet!
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- FJC, Day-28: Knowledge.
- FJC, Day-27: Story Spinner.
- FJC, Day-26: On A Dark And Stormy Night.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-08
- FJC, Day-25: Quote.
- FJC, Day-24: Roads.
- WQ-06. Writing Habits.
- FJC, Day-23: Change.
- Wreck This Journal: Doodling On An Envelope.
- FJC, Day-22: Colors.
- FJC, Day-21: Mystique.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-07
- FJC, Day-20: Passion.
- FJC, Day-19: Out Of A Dream.
- FJC, Day-18: Future.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-07
- FJC, Day-17: Present.
- WQ-05. Youngest, Oldest Character.
- FJC, Day-16: Past.
- Wreck This Journal: Stain Log.
- FJC, Day-15: Once Upon A Time.
- FJC, Day-14: Valentine's Day.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-06
- FJC, Day-13: Greetings From.
- FJC, Day-12: Immortality.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-06
- FJC, Day-11: Your 5 Senses.
- FJC, Day-10: A Perfect Solitary Day.
- WQ-04. First story/character.
- FJC, Day-09: I Am... A-Z.
- Wreck This Journal: Collect Fruit Stickers Here.
- FJC, Day-08: Dream House Or A House Of Dreams.
- FJC, Day-07: When I'm Grown Up.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-05
- FJC, Day-06: A Letter.
- FJC, Day-05: Divinity.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-05
- FJC, Day-04: Places.
- FJC, Day-03: Inspiration.
- WQ-03. Names.
- FJC, Day-02: People.
- Wreck This Journal: Sew This Page.
- FJC, Day-01: Balance.
- ▼ February (43)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Friday, February 18, 2011
at 2:30 AM Blogged by Nofretiri
Posted under : Friday-Fill-In