Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WQ-05. Youngest, Oldest Character.

0 Comments


30 Days Of Writing Questions

05. By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about 'youngest' and 'oldest' in terms of when you created them?

Our four legged purring companions belong to my favorite writing subjects. So, I would say, my youngest character was a little baby kitten at the age of six or eight weeks. I've published one of those stories here on my blog: 'A Ball Of Yarn'. My oldest character, let me think, I remember writing a little scene of a war camp, where the doctor was 'an eternal' at the age of 576 years. And without releasing the whole secret, there is very mighty power living on my 'Voodoo Island', who's age is much, much older than 576 years.

Speaking of creation age, then I would say, my oldest character is that cat prince, I've already mentioned in the previous question. For our the daily prompt 'Once Upon A Time' in our 'February Journaling Challenge' I've written, just a few days ago, a little fairy tale about Rose, a young woman, and Robert, the sad prince.

When I think of my characters, they are rather different, aren't they? I would say, from a writer's point of view, that's a good thing, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory