Saturday, February 05, 2011

FJC, Day-05: Divinity.

0 Comments
Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:

Whatever it means to you.

********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge, Day-05: Divinity.

Yeah, I know, I know, this is one of my prompts ... but honestly, is there anyone, who can resist 'Divinity', I couldn't! Well, it was more complicated than I've expected, gave me a lot to think over. But in the end I've made it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory