- We are on this earth because we like to search for the answer to the question 'Why we are here on that earth?'.
- *sing* 'The sad thing about experience is by the time you've got it.' (Out of 'Starlight Express'.)
- One of the hardest things for me to learn is patience - still! *sigh*.
- It's wonderful to live in online times, you can stay so easily connected.
- I remember myself to buy the German edition of 'Lover Mine' the upcoming days and waiting patiently for 'Lover Unleashed' to be released in March.
- Reading is one of the best parts of my life.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to do my page for today's February Journaling Challenge prompt, tomorrow my plans include the start of my spring cleaning, at least in one room, let's see if I can persuade spring with this act to appear - and the daily Challenge prompt and Sunday, I want to do some dull paperwork - and of course, you've guessed right, another Challenge prompt!
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- FJC, Day-28: Knowledge.
- FJC, Day-27: Story Spinner.
- FJC, Day-26: On A Dark And Stormy Night.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-08
- FJC, Day-25: Quote.
- FJC, Day-24: Roads.
- WQ-06. Writing Habits.
- FJC, Day-23: Change.
- Wreck This Journal: Doodling On An Envelope.
- FJC, Day-22: Colors.
- FJC, Day-21: Mystique.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-07
- FJC, Day-20: Passion.
- FJC, Day-19: Out Of A Dream.
- FJC, Day-18: Future.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-07
- FJC, Day-17: Present.
- WQ-05. Youngest, Oldest Character.
- FJC, Day-16: Past.
- Wreck This Journal: Stain Log.
- FJC, Day-15: Once Upon A Time.
- FJC, Day-14: Valentine's Day.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-06
- FJC, Day-13: Greetings From.
- FJC, Day-12: Immortality.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-06
- FJC, Day-11: Your 5 Senses.
- FJC, Day-10: A Perfect Solitary Day.
- WQ-04. First story/character.
- FJC, Day-09: I Am... A-Z.
- Wreck This Journal: Collect Fruit Stickers Here.
- FJC, Day-08: Dream House Or A House Of Dreams.
- FJC, Day-07: When I'm Grown Up.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-05
- FJC, Day-06: A Letter.
- FJC, Day-05: Divinity.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-05
- FJC, Day-04: Places.
- FJC, Day-03: Inspiration.
- WQ-03. Names.
- FJC, Day-02: People.
- Wreck This Journal: Sew This Page.
- FJC, Day-01: Balance.
- ▼ February (43)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Friday, February 04, 2011
at 1:45 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Posted under : Friday-Fill-In