Friday, February 04, 2011

Friday-Fill-In: 2011-05

6 Comments
Friday Fill-In
  1. We are on this earth because we like to search for the answer to the question 'Why we are here on that earth?'.
  2. *sing* 'The sad thing about experience is by the time you've got it.' (Out of 'Starlight Express'.)
  3. One of the hardest things for me to learn is patience - still! *sigh*.
  4. It's wonderful to live in online times, you can stay so easily connected.
  5. I remember myself to buy the German edition of 'Lover Mine' the upcoming days and waiting patiently for 'Lover Unleashed' to be released in March.
  6. Reading is one of the best parts of my life.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to do my page for today's February Journaling Challenge prompt, tomorrow my plans include the start of my spring cleaning, at least in one room, let's see if I can persuade spring with this act to appear - and the daily Challenge prompt and Sunday, I want to do some dull paperwork - and of course, you've guessed right, another Challenge prompt!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory