Saturday, February 12, 2011

FJC, Day-12: Immortality.

2 Comments
Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:

Interpret it anyway you like. Draw something, write something - fictional or non-fiction, paint, paste, collage. Think about your views on immortality.

********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge, Day-12: Immortality.

As long as I'm not able to gain immortality in my current life with becoming a vampire, a highlander or the elixir of life, I have to set all my hopes and believes in reincarnation!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory