reewriting - 10 Rules:
- Chose term, title or theme as starting point.
- Set a stopwatch on 10, 15 or 20 minutes.
- Write, whatever comes into your head.
- The writing hand is always in motion.
- Don't read, what you've written. Continue writing.
- Don't delete or correct.
- Don't care about spelling and grammar.
- Debaucheries and nonsense are okay.
- If nothing's going on, then just write 'I have no idea.' (or something similar) until your next thought appears.
- When the time is up, just finish the just started thought and then stop.
P.S. I did that freewriting exercise in German, it's simply easier without thinking about vocabulary and grammar, but after finishing I've translated it for you as precisely as possible.
P.P.S. Another very creative 60-second-addiction is The One Minute Writer!