- For me, it was the feeling of pure freedom to sit on a motor bike.
- Parking is never a problem at my local supermarket.
- Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard the blood rush in my ears.
- Riding a motor bike is something I always wanted to do.
- When it was over, I still could feel the warmth of the engine and smell the fuel.
- You ride alone on your bike, but I never felt alone.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing but a warm bed (I'm still ill!), tomorrow my plans include getting hopefully well again and Sunday, I want to take my bike and go for a ride (*sigh* I wished I could)!
Wish you all a wonderful weekend and to the bikers out there: A good start into the new season!