Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday-Fill-In: 2011-15

6 Comments
Friday Fill-In
  1. For me, it was the feeling of pure freedom to sit on a motor bike.
  2. Parking is never a problem at my local supermarket.
  3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard the blood rush in my ears.
  4. Riding a motor bike is something I always wanted to do.
  5. When it was over, I still could feel the warmth of the engine and smell the fuel.
  6. You ride alone on your bike, but I never felt alone.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing but a warm bed (I'm still ill!), tomorrow my plans include getting hopefully well again and Sunday, I want to take my bike and go for a ride (*sigh* I wished I could)!
*sing* Born to be wiiild! *endsing*
Wish you all a wonderful weekend and to the bikers out there: A good start into the new season!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory