- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ABC, U for Urlaub (Holiday)
- ABC, Y for Yarn: Yo, Ho, Haul Together
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-17
- ABC, X for X-beliebige Fakten (Any Random Facts)
- WQ-15. Admirable Writers.
- ABC, W for Wie man... (How to...)
- Wreck This Journal: Trace The Things In Your Bag.
- ABC, T for Tiere (animals)
- ABC, S for Show Not Tell Crusader Challenge
- ABC, R for Resources
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-16
- WQ-14. Map Out Location.
- ABC, Q for Quiz
- ABC, P for Pilgerreise (pilgrimage)
- Wreck This Journal: Write Backwards.
- ABC, O for Once Upon A Time
- ABC, N for NaNoWriMo
- ABC, M for Magic Moments
- ABC, L for Linguistik (linguistics/language)
- ABC, J for Journaling - Art - Writing
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-15
- ABC, K for Kurzgeschichte (short story)
- WQ-13. Favorite Culture.
- Wreck This Journal: Do Some Rubbings With A Pencil...
- ABC, I for Image
- ABC, H for Horror
- One-Minute-Writer: Genre
- Creative Blog Award
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-14
- ABC, G for Gefuehle (emotions)
- ABC, F for Freewriting
- WQ-12. World Building.
- ABC, E for Einzigartigkeit (uniqueness)
- Wreck This Journal: Infuse This Page With A Smell ...
- ABC, D for Drehbuch (screenplay)
- ABC, C for Checklists
- ABC, B for Blockade
- ABC, A for Anfang (start)
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-13
- ▼ April (39)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, April 05, 2011
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
This page is dedicated to my most favorite smell 'In Love' by Betty Barclay.
Well, pink isn't necessarily my most favorite color, but that little bottle simply challenged it. But honestly, what's love without rose-colored glasses, right?
That sculpture is called 'Eternal Spring' by Auguste Rodin. I got a postcard of it hanging above my desk. So, I see 'love' every time I look up!
Posted under : Wreck This Journal