Sunday, May 01, 2011

ABC, V for Veni. Vidi. Vici?

0 Comments
Veni. Vidi. Vici. - I came, I saw ... but did I conquer? Obviously not yet. The A-Z Challenge is almost over. Delete the 'almost'. It's 1st of May, veraciously it's officially over! And me? I'm still struggling with that vicious letter V!

I veto! I'm not ready to vacate and go on well deserved vacation. This whole mission shouldn't have been in vain. I have to be valiant, stick to my values and vanquish the venomous thought! I have to verify the verifications and try some new varieties. It's me versus the vacuum in my brain. Maybe I should listen to my inner voice and take some more vocabulary into consideration?

It's like voluntarily going on a voyage and finding of my own volition the new vigorous point of view. I swear, I stick to my vow, fight the villain and get my vengeance. Victory is mine!

So, in the end I hope verses will be made to my venture and the last words would be: Veni. Vidi. Vici.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory