Monday, February 21, 2011

FJC, Day-21: Mystique.

6 Comments
Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:

Interpret is however way you like.

********

*sigh* Again, it's one of my prompts ... I truly love the word, how it sounds, what it could stand for ... but at the moment I simply can't imagine or associate anything with it! My brain is totally blank. Maybe I should wait until inspiration strikes me. Please, come back and hopefully see!

********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge, Day-21: Mystique.

Well, I still don't know the right words for 'Mystique'. The only mystical creature, that came into my mind was a Chinese Fire Dragon (my Chinese zodiac). But I didn't want to draw a dragon ... so, I finally I just crafted my way along until this page came out. Anyway, today I received a lovely letter from my dear friend Vivian, that included some 'Ang Pows', red pockets used for the Chinese New Year. So, finally something Chinese found its way onto that page! Thanks Vivian!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory