Wednesday, February 09, 2011

FJC, Day-09: I Am... A-Z.

6 Comments
Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:

Use adjectives to alphabetize yourself....i.e. A = angry, B = bold, C = cute etc. Don't feel shy about using good, powerful adjectives or bad ones. This is about acknowledging who you think you are.

********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge, Day-09: I Am ... ABC.

Well, that was harder than expected. In the end I used my German-English dictionary as help!

I'm always surprised by my space management ... how everything perfectly suits exactly on those two pages!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory