Tuesday, February 08, 2011

FJC, Day-08: Dream House Or A House Of Dreams.

2 Comments
Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:

Ah this one is full of possibilities. How would you interpret it? What are you going for? Dream House or A House of Dreams. I would love to hear what you guys do with it.

********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge, Day-08: Dream House Or A House Of Dreams.

I've designed my Dream House before. I have a perfect image in my head, how the house lays harmonically in its environment and in the inside how every room looks. The wonderful thing, I already have little bits and pieces in my current apartment, and with every new furniture, every new decoration I come a little closer to my model.

With A House Of Dreams I associate myself, my beliefs, my thoughts and my dreams. I am the cover, including a lot of rooms and each gives shelter to a part of my conscious and unconscious personality. There are pompous halls and unsophisticated chambers, but also trap doors, secret passages, a dungeon and a treasury, as well as the bestiary. This House Of Dreams is constantly changing.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory