Sunday, February 20, 2011

FJC, Day-20: Passion.

0 Comments
Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:

PASSION! I love this word. Say it out loud, and even just saying it makes you feel passionate. So write about passion today.

********

Passion is one of my most favorite words, if not the most favorite word. In my 'Wreck This Journal' I've selected it for the page 'Write One Word Over And Over Again':

Wreck This Journal: Write One Word Over And Over.

As for this challenge, my design isn't finished yet, because my favorite art supply shop is closed on Saturdays. So, please come back in a couple of days for my new passion!

********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge, Day-20: Passion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory