Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday-Fill-In: 2011-08

2 Comments
Friday Fill-In
  1. Ooooh, I love these sunny days, give you at least a little taste of the upcoming summer.
  2. Hypocrisy, I can't stand it!
  3. How the heck did I end up with so many words in my current writing project and I'm not even finished yet! Who had expected that?
  4. India is one of my favorite places to visit.
  5. I'm not a hypocrite, I'm not!
  6. It's a burger recipe by Rachel Ray I want to try that weekend, it has to be good.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to accompany some Jedi knights in 'Star Wars, Episode 1' on TV, tomorrow my plans include maybe, if the weather is nice, to wash and clean my car and Sunday, I want to finish the last pages for our 'February Journaling Challenge'!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory