Tuesday, February 22, 2011

FJC, Day-22: Colors.

4 Comments
Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:

Have you ever wondered what the world would like without colors? Or what if you couldn't see? Colors are not just decorations - they are very much a part of our world, our lives, our personality. How do you respond to them? How important are they to you?

********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge, Day-22: Colours.
  • I am blue. The color of the sky. Width, endless number of possibilities, variety.
  • I am blue. The color of the ocean. Stillness, soft forward movements.
  • I am blue. The color of the kings. Royal, noble, many treasures.
  • I am blue. The color of the storm. Grand, mighty, destructive.
These were my results of an exercise called "Choose a color ('I am…')". Source: Wishcraft by Barbara Sheer

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory