- Family is something you're born in, you can't choose it like your friends or your enemies.
- Life is like a roller coaster ride, full of ups and downs.
- Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that m** f**'s reflection (by Lady Gaga).
- Expect the worst, but hope for the best.
- Parents are supposed to be there for their children, but sometimes events show you the other, darker side of reality.
- Nothing but the truth of what was said.
- And as for the weekend, tonight
I'm looking forward toI hope to have enough rice krispies left to finish my blog entries, tomorrow my plans include making a Slow Cooker Meal by Rachael Ray: Honey-Lemon Chicken with Potatoes and Sunday, I want to sleep long, read a bit, eat the rest of Saturday's meal, relax and just having a good day!
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- FJC, Day-28: Knowledge.
- FJC, Day-27: Story Spinner.
- FJC, Day-26: On A Dark And Stormy Night.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-08
- FJC, Day-25: Quote.
- FJC, Day-24: Roads.
- WQ-06. Writing Habits.
- FJC, Day-23: Change.
- Wreck This Journal: Doodling On An Envelope.
- FJC, Day-22: Colors.
- FJC, Day-21: Mystique.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-07
- FJC, Day-20: Passion.
- FJC, Day-19: Out Of A Dream.
- FJC, Day-18: Future.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-07
- FJC, Day-17: Present.
- WQ-05. Youngest, Oldest Character.
- FJC, Day-16: Past.
- Wreck This Journal: Stain Log.
- FJC, Day-15: Once Upon A Time.
- FJC, Day-14: Valentine's Day.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-06
- FJC, Day-13: Greetings From.
- FJC, Day-12: Immortality.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-06
- FJC, Day-11: Your 5 Senses.
- FJC, Day-10: A Perfect Solitary Day.
- WQ-04. First story/character.
- FJC, Day-09: I Am... A-Z.
- Wreck This Journal: Collect Fruit Stickers Here.
- FJC, Day-08: Dream House Or A House Of Dreams.
- FJC, Day-07: When I'm Grown Up.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-05
- FJC, Day-06: A Letter.
- FJC, Day-05: Divinity.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-05
- FJC, Day-04: Places.
- FJC, Day-03: Inspiration.
- WQ-03. Names.
- FJC, Day-02: People.
- Wreck This Journal: Sew This Page.
- FJC, Day-01: Balance.
- ▼ February (43)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Friday, February 11, 2011
at 8:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Posted under : Friday-Fill-In