Saturday, January 14, 2012

WQ-26. Character Art.

2 Comments


30 Days Of Writing Questions

26. Let’s talk art! Do you draw your characters? Do others draw them? Pick one of your OCs and post your favorite picture of him!

Frankly speaking, I never came up with the idea to draw my characters - for the simple reason, that my drawing skills, when it comes to people, are just pitiful.

Every passionate reader knows the disappointing experience when a movie is made of a book and you imagined your beloved characters differently. So, I leave it up to my (and my readers) imagination how the characters should look like.

The only thing I illustrate once in a while are chapters of my dream diary:

Out Of A Dream 1

Out Of A Dream 2

They are not particular main characters, but I also love to draw cats:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory