- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- Wreck This Journal: Scrub This Page.
- Does What We Write Limit Our Vocabulary?
- WQ-28. Characters With Disabilities.
- Wreck This Journal: Cover This Page. Using Only Of...
- WQ-27. Appearances In Your Story.
- Wreck This Journal: Tongue Painting.
- Thoughts About Editing And English Grammar.
- WQ-26. Character Art.
- Wreck This Journal: Fill In This Page When You Are...
- 2012 Reading Challenge
- Goodbye 2011. Welcome 2012.
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2011 (174)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, January 03, 2012
at 6:30 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
"Same procedure as last year, Miss Sophie?"
"Same procedure as every year, James!"
Everybody in Germany knows those famous lines. There's no New Year's Eve without Dinner For One. It's tradition.
It also seems to become tradition to start into the new year with the same blog post. Let's see, how good (or bad) I got along with my 2011 New Year's Resolutions. And let's talk about 2012.
According to my blog archive I've done 174 posts. Calculating on the average, that's 3 posts a week - better than 2010. But I have to be aware of the fact, that I've done a few challenges helping on that count.
Anyway, 3 posts a week sound good. I'm going to keep the daily themes - they proved themselves. I'm also thinking on a weekly serial novel (Carol's are very inspiring! *g*).
No question about that: I repeat the Reading Challenge. Read more about that in the upcoming blogpost!
Out of 97 instructions in Wreck This Journal are currently only 10 left to do. Here on my blog I've posted until now 74 pages. So, you can still enjoy my artwork for quite a while.
As for my case, after finishing WTJ I have to think of a new art project! Any ideas?
What do we have this far?
Blog - Good!
Reading - Excellent!
Art Journaling - Good!
Writing - ???
One of my 2011 plans was to finish my novel. *sigh* I totally sucked on that point. But there are some good news. When I was editing a friends (serial) novel, I got inspired for my own work. I had a couple of good ideas, which were instantly inserted as comments in my word document. As for my plan, less reading, more writing, plus that additional inspiration, I hope for a better outcome this year!
Besides my failure in novel writing, I did quite good with my dream diary. I filled a complete book, a wonderful inspiration for some more adventurous stories!
To end with another Dinner for One quote: I'll do my very best!
Keep writing, reading, being creative.
Posted under : About The Author