- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- Wreck This Journal: Scrub This Page.
- Does What We Write Limit Our Vocabulary?
- WQ-28. Characters With Disabilities.
- Wreck This Journal: Cover This Page. Using Only Of...
- WQ-27. Appearances In Your Story.
- Wreck This Journal: Tongue Painting.
- Thoughts About Editing And English Grammar.
- WQ-26. Character Art.
- Wreck This Journal: Fill In This Page When You Are...
- 2012 Reading Challenge
- Goodbye 2011. Welcome 2012.
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2011 (174)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
With heart and soul, or maybe I should better say, with tongue and stomach, I'm a chocoholic! So, my first try following these instructions was quite a little failure ... what the hell do I know about other sweets?!? Well, I'd thought, lollipops would do the job, but those 'Chupa Chups' simply were colorless!!!
I had a plan C (using fruits like blueberries), instead I returned to plan A then and back to sweets I know, which brought me to 'M&Ms'! And as you can see, they finally made the trick!
Posted under : Wreck This Journal