Thursday, February 10, 2011

FJC, Day-10: A Perfect Solitary Day.

2 Comments
Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:

What's your perfect solitary day? Or go wild, and create a fictional one.

********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge, Day-10: A Perfect Solitary Day.

Quite a lot of funny, entertaining, relaxing activities come into my head, when I think of my personal Perfect Solitary Day. But when you bring it down to the most basic form, all I need are those three things. I choose the English words, because they rhyme!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory