Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WQ-19. Favorite Minor.

2 Comments


30 Days Of Writing Questions

19. Favorite minor that decided to shove himself into the spotlight and why!

Like already done with Favorite Protagonist and Favorite Antagonist, I'd like to verify this question a little, because the answer is very, very short.

FAVORITE MINOR TO READ
The character I instantly had to think on was Sirius Black from the Harry Potter series. With practically no family I wished to have a godfather like Sirius.

FAVORITE MINOR TO WRITE
I mostly write short stories, that for rarely have minor characters. But maybe from my 'Voodoo Island' the adventures of Richard O'Connell, Catherine's father, and Davis, his best friend, would be interesting to have their own story to be told!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory