Sunday, September 25, 2011

7-Sins: Epilogue.

0 Comments
Pride, Greed, Lust, Wrath, Gluttony, Envy, Sloth: For a week I had to focus on the 7 Deadly Sins. The start was easy; Sloth was scribbled down within a couple of minutes. The rest was ... a little more complicated!
In retrospect, when I reflect now on my entries, as for my part I can see a development: My first two sins were not really flash fiction, but more my own thoughts and questions about Pride and Greed. From Lust on I found my rhythm and created little scenes and stories, just like it meant to be. The easiest sin was - like already said - Sloth. The most problems I had surprisingly with Envy. First I thought, Wrath would be difficult, but it seemed that I'm less jealous than angry! My favorite is ... hard to chose ... maybe Gluttony, I truly have a favor for buffets! *g* I think, I'll repeat that challenge next year, then possibly really starting on 7/7!
How about you? What do you think? Did you give the challenge a try, too? What were your experiences? Would be fantastic to share a few sinful thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory