Sunday, February 27, 2011

FJC, Day-27: Story Spinner.

0 Comments
Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:


********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge, Day-27: Story Spinner.

My second thought on that prompt was, that I would like to skip it ... I considered it too similar to 'Once Upon A Time.' A short feedback from my challenge partner Dolly had changed my mind, because in her answer I'd found the inspiration to took those two words literally!

I designed my own Story Spinner. It has four categories, that every story could have:
  1. Hero (Prince, girl, cat, alien, vampire, robot, thief, elf)
  2. Place (A far country, under water, outer space, island, castle, virtual reality, in the sky, at home)
  3. Opponent (Dragon, knight, thief, robot, wolf, wizard, bookkeeper, worm)
  4. Magical object (book, feather, remote control, key, strands of hair, coin, shoe, treasure map)
By spinning you can always receive completely new combinations and completely new stories - hopefully! Well, now I'm stranded with a hero, who is a thief and has to fight against a bookkeeper in the sky, and his only help is a remote control! Good luck with that!

Once upon a time there was a thief...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory