Tuesday, May 03, 2011

ABC Challenge, Epilogue.

7 Comments

It slowly seems to become habit, that every time writing a A-Z blogpost I hear a certain song in my head. This time it's 'Time To Say Goodbye' by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman:


Yes, it is a Goodbye, but a bittersweet one, isn't it? At least for my part, my experiences were mostly positive!

AMAZING PARTICIPANTS
From the start I was intrigued by the idea of A-Z themes ... obviously not just me! Somewhere after 1.200 bloggers joining in the challenge I've lost track! That's mind blowing! With that incredible list at hand I just picked up the blogs with promising, strange, interesting names and some by coincidence, too. It's hard to say, how many blogs I've visited in the end, but quite a few found their way on my reading list! I truly wished to have more time to stop by on every single blog!

What I wished for A-Z Challenge 2012: I would really appreciate to have something like an additional sentence or some keywords, what all those wonderful blogs are all about. I don't like the thought, to have missed some good blogs! *sigh*

Speaking of Nofretiris Dream Of Writing: Within this one month I could gain more new followers than in the whole year my little blog exists! I'd like to thank and welcome all the new followers here on my blog! You're awesome!

TOP 5 OF MY FOLLOWERS
  1. F for Freewriting
  2. S for Show Not Tell Crusader Challenge
  3. C for Checklists
  4. N for NaNoWriMo
  5. L for Linguistik (linguistics/language)

MY PERSONAL TOP 3
I'd say my most fun post was Y for Yarn: Yo, Ho, Haul Together. Even if this double translation wasn't the easiest part (Pirate language à normal English à German), I had a blast of a time to cover A-Z Blogging Challenge into a little pirate story! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

The dediCATed cat fan I am, I loved to write those two little cat view stories: T for Tiere (Animals) / S for Show Not Tell Crusader Challenge =^..^=

MY PERSONAL ACHILLES HEEL
Surprisingly not one of those most feared letters X or Y ... despite or just because of the limited words I've instantly got an idea what to write about. No, my personal Achilles Heel was the letter U!!! After quite some obstacles I've landed with the very little elegant U for Urlaub (Holiday)!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST
Would I do it again? - Yes!
Would I recommend it others? - Yes!
But, please don't get me wrong, for now I'm happy it's over!


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory