- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- Wreck This Journal: Color Outside The Lines.
- One-Minute-Writer: Practice
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-21
- WQ-18. Favorite Antagonist.
- Wreck This Journal: Draw Lines With Your Pen. Smea...
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-20
- WQ-17. Favorite Protagonist.
- Wreck This Journal: Collect The Stamps Off Of All ...
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-19
- Wreck This Journal: Make Prints Using A Ink Pad An...
- The Versatile Blogger Award
- Writing Exercise 15: How Fables Can Help Your Char...
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-18
- ABC, Bonus: A-Z Favorite Booklist
- WQ-16. Romantic Relationships.
- Wreck This Journal: Glue In A Photo Of Yourself. D...
- ABC Challenge, Epilogue.
- ABC, Z for Ziel (aim, goal, end, last chapter)
- ABC, V for Veni. Vidi. Vici?
- ▼ May (19)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Like so many times before I found my own way to follow the instructions: I moistened the page with water (my own spit wouldn't have been enough *g*). Then on the wet page I simply draw lines with ink.
And voila: Groovy 70th-Hippies-look! PEACE! :-)
Posted under : Wreck This Journal