Monday, May 09, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

5 Comments
Some drum rolls, please! I've been given this wonderful award!



HERE'S WHAT YOU GOTTA DO
  1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Award blogs you feel deserve the award.
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
  1. I have one significant mark, a long scar on my right leg, where I broke my ankle.
  2. The second book of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series is my favorite - Rhage rocks!
  3. There are three pictures hanging in my living room.
  4. From Harry Potter book four on I had to buy the English edition first, because I couldn't wait for the German edition to be released. Oh and btw: Of course I've bought later on the German edition, too!
  5. I currently drive my fifth car.
  6. The sixth book of the Warrior Cats series made me cry.
  7. Currently I can't think of any seven of importance in my life.
BLOGS I AM PASSING ON THE AWARD TO
  1. Journal Artista
  2. Langley Writes
  3. One Significant Moment at a Time
  4. Random Thoughts
  5. Random Writings
  6. Snapshots of Bombay
  7. Writer Revealed

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory