Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday-Fill-In: 2011-20

2 Comments
Friday Fill-In
  1. I see the love when I look into your eyes.
  2. We belonged together, I knew that from scratch.
  3. They begin registering that irrevocable love in the moment they saw us together.
  4. I wished we'd met so many years earlier.
  5. This I know: You bewitched my body and soul and I love, love, love you.
  6. I wish to tell you something special tonight, so please accept my invitation for dinner.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a cold drink and some chitchat with my buddies, tomorrow my plans include writing an overdue letter and Sunday, I want to hopefully do nothing, maybe a little sunbathing and reading!!

I'm quite romantic, am I not? Must be spring feelings! :-)
HAPPY WEEKEND!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory