Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday-Fill-In: 2011-19

2 Comments
Friday Fill-In
  1. I know unconsciously, but now it's official how much I'm addicted to blogs!
  2. I try to remember life before internet and blogs ... was there something like a life if at all possible?
  3. This weather has been great for having the first BBQ of the year this weekend. This might distract me from my online obsession ... just a little!
  4. My internet addiction seems to be kind of a problem.
  5. I'm really happy I have the ability to live in the age of networks, blogs & co.!
  6. Please, give me some FFI, or something to that effect. I NEED IT!!!
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally do my Friday Fill-In, tomorrow my plans include ...well, I won't call it a plan, but I really have to do some paperwork and Sunday, I want to do nothing but some relaxing reading!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory