Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday-Fill-In: 2011-21

2 Comments
Friday Fill-In
  1. This week I re-discovered one more time my fascination for Stephen King books.
  2. The horror returns.
  3. It's all about to find that inner part, that makes the hair in your neck crinkle.
  4. He makes you wanting to look behind you if someone is following you, even in the sun.
  5. I demand ...what? Stop reading his books? I wished I could, but...
  6. Once started you simply have to follow his path, it's filled with addictive words!
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading how Paul Sheldon escapes Annie Wilkes (Misery by Stephen King) - am I really looking forward to that? Honestly, it's rather creepy!  Tomorrow my plans include thinking about a blog post about Stephen King (there were a few interesting cognitions I had during the last 4 books) and Sunday, I want to think about the fact, if I'm mad to read some more Stephen King!

2 Comments:

  • May 30, 2011 7:53 AM

    I think what I like best about Misery is the fact that it's about a writer. This is probably why Secret Window and the Dark Half are my other favourites. :-)

  • May 30, 2011 7:37 PM

    I've just finished Misery ... it's one of the books I haven't read for ages. I found myself quite surprised, that I have Kathy Bates German dubbing voice in my ear while reading her lines. That's kind of scary considering, it's also been ages since I've seen the movie! *shiver*

    *hmm* I have to check about Secret Window, can't remember that title in connection with Stephen King ... maybe it's a matter of translation, some of his book titles are completely missleading in the German version! *sigh*

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory