Friday, May 06, 2011

Friday-Fill-In: 2011-18

6 Comments
Friday Fill-In
  1. 'Main Hoon Na' is my favorite Bollywood movie, because it's a great story with lots of fun, action, love and smashing songs, not to forget that Shah Rukh Khan is a blast!
  2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: When we were in the south of castile, we'd tried a typical seafood dish including all the gourmet's desires, delicacies like langoustes and mussels.
  3. I am currently reading 'The Count Of Monte Christo' and the words are taken from Edmont's engagement party.
  4. After eating such a rich dinner, the best help is a long walk.
  5. Take some time to watch a Bollywood movie, they are much better than their reputation.
  6. A good Indian dish needs a bit of sharp spices (at least).
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing on my couch and continue with my 'Monte Christo', tomorrow my plans include thinking over a present for a friend's birthday I (to my shame) have forgotten and Sunday, I want to cook an Indian dish!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory