- 'Main Hoon Na' is my favorite Bollywood movie, because it's a great story with lots of fun, action, love and smashing songs, not to forget that Shah Rukh Khan is a blast!
- Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: When we were in the south of castile, we'd tried a typical seafood dish including all the gourmet's desires, delicacies like langoustes and mussels.
- I am currently reading 'The Count Of Monte Christo' and the words are taken from Edmont's engagement party.
- After eating such a rich dinner, the best help is a long walk.
- Take some time to watch a Bollywood movie, they are much better than their reputation.
- A good Indian dish needs a bit of sharp spices (at least).
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing on my couch and continue with my 'Monte Christo', tomorrow my plans include thinking over a present for a friend's birthday I (to my shame) have forgotten and Sunday, I want to cook an Indian dish!
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- Wreck This Journal: Color Outside The Lines.
- One-Minute-Writer: Practice
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-21
- WQ-18. Favorite Antagonist.
- Wreck This Journal: Draw Lines With Your Pen. Smea...
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-20
- WQ-17. Favorite Protagonist.
- Wreck This Journal: Collect The Stamps Off Of All ...
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-19
- Wreck This Journal: Make Prints Using A Ink Pad An...
- The Versatile Blogger Award
- Writing Exercise 15: How Fables Can Help Your Char...
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-18
- ABC, Bonus: A-Z Favorite Booklist
- WQ-16. Romantic Relationships.
- Wreck This Journal: Glue In A Photo Of Yourself. D...
- ABC Challenge, Epilogue.
- ABC, Z for Ziel (aim, goal, end, last chapter)
- ABC, V for Veni. Vidi. Vici?
- ▼ May (19)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Friday, May 06, 2011
at 2:45 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Posted under : Friday-Fill-In