Tuesday, February 01, 2011

FJC, Day-01: Balance.

0 Comments
February Journaling Challenge: Cover.

Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:

Balance

P.S. If you want to create your own challenge cover, you can use the pattern I've made: Download.

********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge: Balance.

I guess, that page was the easiest of all, because that topic has already occupied my thoughts for a couple of weeks now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory