Wednesday, February 01, 2012

WQ-29. How Often Do You Think About Writing?

3 Comments


30 Days Of Writing Questions

29. How often do you think about writing? Ever come across something IRL that reminds you of your story/characters?

I'm an owl, no early morning bird. So, when my alarm goes off I give myself another 20 minutes snooze time. Not only to wake up properly, but also to remember and reflect my nightly pictures.

My dreams are always a wonderful source of inspiration and I want to preserve as much as possible in my dream diary.

Now, thinking about it, one reason for my nightly creativity might be those minutes before falling asleep, they are my most favorite time of the day to muse about books, movies and writing projects.

Then, with a brand new writing project in mind, a part of my online time is occupied with research.

You've also asked about 'something IRL that reminds me of my story/characters' ... well, as chance would have it the location of my new WIP requires a town, not too small, not too big, with a river, a castle and a monastery .... and voila: My hometown is the perfect role model. It's an interesting experience being in town with this new focus. Let's see how many impressions find their way into my 'real time writing'!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory