- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- All 30 Writing Questions.
- Wreck This Journal: Draw Lines While In Motion.
- Some drum rolls, please! I'm so very proud to anno...
- Wreck This Journal: Chew On This.
- WQ-30. Final Question.
- Wreck This Journal: Place For Your Grocery Lists.
- And I Thought I'm Quite Familiar With That Topic!
- WQ-29. How Often Do You Think About Writing?
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2011 (174)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Ladies, who doesn't want to chew an a sexy guy served on a silver plate!?! Yummy!
This page is dedicated to Carol! Her series 'Hump Day Hunk' on her blog Random Thoughts was my inspiration for that page. Thanks also for the yummy picture(s)!
Posted under : Wreck This Journal