- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- All 30 Writing Questions.
- Wreck This Journal: Draw Lines While In Motion.
- Some drum rolls, please! I'm so very proud to anno...
- Wreck This Journal: Chew On This.
- WQ-30. Final Question.
- Wreck This Journal: Place For Your Grocery Lists.
- And I Thought I'm Quite Familiar With That Topic!
- WQ-29. How Often Do You Think About Writing?
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2011 (174)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, February 07, 2012
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Honestly, I would be completely lost without my grocery lists, I wouldn't bring home half of the goods I need!
But WTJ is a whole different area: For myself and my taste I couldn't find a way to make this page at least a little interesting by only using my grocery lists, there's always quite the same written down on them ... so, I used my right for interpretations: Instead of placing a dozen similar looking, boring grocery lists, I made a collage of wrapping papers of goods and groceries I've bought. As for the fact, that most of the wrappings are quite huge, I bet, this page would look so much better on a larger scale ... but I'm quite satisfied with this result, too! What do you think?
Posted under : Wreck This Journal