Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FJC, Day-23: Change.

0 Comments
Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:

Do you welcome it? Do you fear it? Are you used to it? Have you gone through it? Or make it not about you. Make it about the world. About the life. About the universe. What will you change? What changes will you stop?

********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge, Day-23: Change.

I became very philosophical on that prompt. I was pondering about all those changes, ourselves and our bodies, the time, our environment, the technique ... there my thoughts focused on my personal use or better non-use of Smartphones.
That kept me thinking of flexibility in connection with changes. A very interesting point, in my opinion. That every change, no matter how small or big, requires some extent of flexibility. Are we able and willing to be flexible enough for the changes? What if not? And is there a point, where stagnation is better than any change? I came to the conclusion 'yes', when change means regression. I left the question, if change is good or bad, unanswered, ... for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory