Sunday, February 06, 2011

FJC, Day-06: A Letter.

4 Comments
Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:

Write one, talk about one, paste one....whatever you want.

********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge, Day-06: A Letter.

I wrote a 'love letter', a letter where you share your emotions. I decided to write to myself, which is very personal. You might understand, why I had to blur out the complete writing. But I'd like to share my pattern for the letter with you:

Dear ...,
I wrote you this letter in order to share my emotions with you.

Anger: I think, it's not good, that... I'm frustrated, because... I'm furious, because... I'm angry, because... I want...
Sorrow: I'm disappointed, because... I'm sad, because... I feel hurt, because... I would... I want...
Fear: I'm worried, because... I fear, that... I dread, that... I don't want... I need... I want...
Repentance: It's embarrassing for me, that... I'm sorry, that... I feel ashamed, because... I didn't want... I want...
Love: I love... I would like to... I understand, that... I forgive... I'm looking forward to... Thank you... I know...

Postscript: The answer, I would like to hear from you:...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory