Monday, February 14, 2011

FJC, Day-14: Valentine's Day.

2 Comments
Hello and welcome to our February Journaling Challenge. A project hosted by Dolly and myself. Each day during February, we'll post a specifically selected prompt. The only rule: DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT WITH IT. You can do an art journal page, drawing, writing, doodling, poetry, fiction, whatever you want. And here's the prompt of the day:

This is always a bit of controversial topic. Some people love it, others hate it. What about you? Use your feelings/memories/ experiences/nightmares about Valentine's Day.

********
And here's my outcome:
February Journaling Challenge, Day-14: Valentine's Day.

Don't get me wrong, I AM a romantic person ... but for heaven's sake, why had everything to be so pink and fluffy and frilly? So, this page is my personal pink kitsch overkill!
Happy Valentine's Day!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory