- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- Wreck This Journal: Scrub This Page.
- Does What We Write Limit Our Vocabulary?
- WQ-28. Characters With Disabilities.
- Wreck This Journal: Cover This Page. Using Only Of...
- WQ-27. Appearances In Your Story.
- Wreck This Journal: Tongue Painting.
- Thoughts About Editing And English Grammar.
- WQ-26. Character Art.
- Wreck This Journal: Fill In This Page When You Are...
- 2012 Reading Challenge
- Goodbye 2011. Welcome 2012.
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2011 (174)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
'Scrub here!' Right! Sure, as if a plain eraser would do the job!!!
I guess, like everybody else who's done that that page I had to bring the big guns in, in that case I used sandpaper to scrub all the parts away I wanted ... add some lines and draw the left page and voila: sun and moon!
Posted under : Wreck This Journal