- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- Wreck This Journal: Scrub This Page.
- Does What We Write Limit Our Vocabulary?
- WQ-28. Characters With Disabilities.
- Wreck This Journal: Cover This Page. Using Only Of...
- WQ-27. Appearances In Your Story.
- Wreck This Journal: Tongue Painting.
- Thoughts About Editing And English Grammar.
- WQ-26. Character Art.
- Wreck This Journal: Fill In This Page When You Are...
- 2012 Reading Challenge
- Goodbye 2011. Welcome 2012.
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2011 (174)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Well, I used quite a few techniques, that WTJ had already taught me:
- Scribble wildly.
- Drip water and smear the lines.
- Poke holes.
- Tear stripes.
- Drip some ink.
- Cut through.
- Write one word.
P.S. I had to give that special treatment to a separate piece of paper, because the WTJ pages before and after were already well used! And, well ... it was a very controlled anger! My first attemps in destroying a sheet of paper that way were a total disaster - nothing left but a handful shredded confetti! *lol*
P.P.S. 'Rhage' is NOT misspelled, it's absolutely correct and by purpose! *g*
Posted under : Wreck This Journal