Thursday, May 05, 2011

ABC, Bonus: A-Z Favorite Booklist

6 Comments
For 26 days we'd tried to find alphabetical topics to write about. Some of us even had a theme. Mine was writing. When writing is one side of the medal, than reading is the other.

No, I don't want to start the challenge all over again, I just want to find out, if my reputation as a passionate reader is justified. Can I make a A-Z list of my favorite books sorted by book title? If there's more than one choice for a letter, I've picked the most favorite book. Here's my A-Z FAVORITE BOOKLIST:

  1. The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
  2. The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series, J.R. Ward
  3. The Count of Monte Christo, Alexandre Dumas
  4. Dead Poets Society, N.H. Kleinbaum
  5. Emma, Jane Austen
  6. Felidae, Akif Pirincci
  7. Die Goldhaendlerin (The Gold Merchant), Iny Lorentz
  8. Harry Potter Series, J.K. Rowling
  9. I'm Off Then: My Journey Along the Camino de Santiago, Hape Kerkeling
  10. -
  11. A Kite's Eye View: India between Earth and Sky, Nicolas Chorier
  12. The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
  13. Millennium Trilogy, Stieg Larsson
  14. -
  15. -
  16. The Pillars of the Earth, Ken Follett
  17. -
  18. Ramses Series, Christan Jacq
  19. The Stand, Stephen King
  20. The Twilight Saga, Stephenie Meyer
  21. -
  22. -
  23. Warrior Cats Series, Erin Hunter
  24. -
  25. -
  26. -

That was fun ... and quite interesting! I should try that on my favorite movies, too!

What about you? How much can you fill an A-Z list of your favorite books, colors, sweets, names, movies, what ever? Go, have a try and share it with us!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory