- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- NaNo Or Not NaNo?
- 100 Books Make Not A Library...
- WQ-22. Never Written Scene(s).
- Wreck This Journal: Document A Boring Event In Det...
- Wreck This Journal: Use This As A Test Page.
- WQ-21. Character's Children.
- Wreck This Journal: This Space Is Dedicated To Int...
- WQ-20. Favorite Character Interaction.
- Wreck This Journal: Trace Your Hand.
- ▼ October (9)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Wednesday, October 05, 2011
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
I knew very early, how I want to design that page ... then finally I felt inspired to finally make it. For the background I used yellow and red 'Strohseide', on a seperate piece of paper I traced my hand and draw the Mehndi with a brown Stabilo pen. Add some shadows and ribbons ... and that's it!
Originally I also wanted to add some gemstones, but for my taste it would have been to much! Hope you like it?!?
P.S. I tried to find out, what's the correct English term for 'Strohseide', word by word translation would be 'straw silk'. It's silky, transparent and fibrous, like pieces of straw were woven in silky paper.
Posted under : Wreck This Journal