- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- NaNo Or Not NaNo?
- 100 Books Make Not A Library...
- WQ-22. Never Written Scene(s).
- Wreck This Journal: Document A Boring Event In Det...
- Wreck This Journal: Use This As A Test Page.
- WQ-21. Character's Children.
- Wreck This Journal: This Space Is Dedicated To Int...
- WQ-20. Favorite Character Interaction.
- Wreck This Journal: Trace Your Hand.
- ▼ October (9)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)