- I love to see nature becoming green and alive during springtime.
- It fills my heart with joy and a smile.
- It's how you feel fresh and free and young again.
- It's like a young Bambi jumping around out of pure joy. I know, it's a bit childish, don't tell me!
- Well, would you talk otherwise, when you at least try to let this emotions fill your soul and become that young again, too.
- If you don't like deer, then maybe spring peepers.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to writing my last official A-Z Blogging Challenge post, tomorrow my plans include to write the two posts, I'm still missing and Sunday, I want to be proud of my work and hopefully enjoy springtime like a Bambi!
Wish you all a wonderful, warm and sunny spring weekend!