Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday-Fill-In: 2011-17

3 Comments
Friday Fill-In
  1. I love to see nature becoming green and alive during springtime.
  2. It fills my heart with joy and a smile.
  3. It's how you feel fresh and free and young again.
  4. It's like a young Bambi jumping around out of pure joy. I know, it's a bit childish, don't tell me!
  5. Well, would you talk otherwise, when you at least try to let this emotions fill your soul and become that young again, too.
  6. If you don't like deer, then maybe spring peepers.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to writing my last official A-Z Blogging Challenge post, tomorrow my plans include to write the two posts, I'm still missing and Sunday, I want to be proud of my work and hopefully enjoy springtime like a Bambi!

Wish you all a wonderful, warm and sunny spring weekend!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory