AKA as Flash fiction. This principle, taken to the extreme, is a six-word flash by Ernest Hemingway: "For sale: baby shoes, never worn."
What Hemingway can, we can already! Go tickle the ivories - at least for six words!
- Avalanche. Dog found four people alive.
- Fortune cookie: Tomorrow you will die!
- She knew, one mushroom was poisonous.
- Last will: The cat gets everything.
- Lottery won: Tickets for the Titanic.
- Cancer. She lived another 60 years.
- Her last discovery: a suicide bomber.
Wow! Not the most easiest challenge!
What other Six-Word Stories do you have?