(Note: Taken from my Edition of "Wreck This Journal")
No comment! :-)
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- Wreck This Journal: Burn This Page.
- Wreck This Journal: Make A Paper Chain.
- Wreck This Journal: Instructions.
- Wreck This Journal: This Book Belongs To.
- Quiz: Which Austen Heroine Are You?
- Writing Exercise 05: Clustering
- Creative Writing: Six-Word Stories
- Writing Exercise 04: Names Is For Tombstones ...
- Writing Exercise 03: Show Don't Tell
- Creative Writing: A Dialogue Story
- ▼ May (10)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)